Friday, November 13, 2015

Chemtrails/Geoengineeeing: An Upcoming Addition

I will be starting a new series of posts here, specifically on the subject of geoengineering and its hideous and glaring manifestations blanketing our skies 4-6 days a week. I have catalogued hundreds of these photographs, not only from hour to hour, but going back approximately seven or eight years. In addition, I will be providing valuable links with each post and it is my hope, through these posts, I will be able to contribute to shedding valuable light on this worldwide weather modification operation that most are still bafflingly oblivious to. I will do my best to increase the frequency of my posts in this regard, and look forward to doing my part and sharing what I believe can no longer be denied. We are being sprayed like bugs and the only way to stop this insanity is to bring this subject to a larger audience.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment